1. upon returning home find her first before doing anything else and give her a hug.
2. ask her specific questions about her day that indicate an awareness of what she was planning to do.
3. practice listening and asking questions.
4. resist the temptation to solve her problems - emphatize instead.
5. give her twenty minutes unsolicited, quality attention.
6. bring her cut flowers as a surprise as well as on special occasions.
7. plan a date several days in advance, rather than waiting for Friday night and asking her what she wants to do.
8. if she generally makes a dinner or if its her turn and she seems tired or really busy, offer to make dinner.
9. compliment her on how she looks.
10. validate her feelings when she is upset.
there u go.. the first 10 ways.. some can be practic now n some mybe useful later.. =)