11. offer to help her when she is tired.
12. schedule extra time when travelling so that she doesn't have to rush.
13. when you are going to be late, call her and let her know.
14. when she asks for support, say yes or no without making her wrong for asking.
15. whenever her feelings have been hurt, give her some empathy and tell her "I'm sorry you feel hurt." then be silent, let her feel your understanding of her hurt. don't offer solutions or explanations why her hurt is not your fault.
16. whenever you need to pull away, let her know you will be back or that you need some time to think about things.
17. when you've cooled off and you come back, talk about what was bothering you in a respectful, nonblaming way, so she doesn't imagine the worst.
18. offer to build a fire in wintertime.
19. when she talks to you, put down the magazine or turn off the tv and give her your full attention.
20. is she usually washes the dishes, occasionally offer to wash the dishes, especially if she is tired that day.
done! as usual, some are not relevant with our country sbb xde winter.. hehe another 8 part to go.. =)