korang2

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

love and facts

I miss you. Call me. You don’t know how much it’d mean to me to hear your voice right now.


I miss you. Text me. You don’t know how much it’d mean to me to see my phone vibrate and got a text from you right now.


I wait for you to call, to text me, I feel like I’m unimportant.


Why do you always have to unintentionally make me feel that you don’t need me in your life?


You are my reason for waking up in the morning, for even making any effort at all to get out of bed.


When someone else is with you, it makes me sad to know that you've just forgot me.


I don't want to feel this way anymore. everytime something happy comes along, something even worse just crushes it.


Dear you, I hope I’m the best girlfriend you’ll ever have.


It's hurt when you have to say 'I hate you' to people you love the most.






randomly chosen from twitter..~

No comments: